Friday, February 10, 2006

Well, wedding season is about to get underway! I've had some quiet time recently (well, in terms of my business - not my personal life!), but I am really looking forward to the jobs I have coming up...

I just got to do an engagement session in Philly with an awesome couple named Kim and Chris. I love it when couples really let loose and have some fun - and it really shows in the images!

Here is just one from that shoot...
Philly is such a great place to shoot, I only wish I had more opportunities to work in the city!

If you are looking for a great location for an engagement session, definitely check out Rittenhouse Square and Love Park (my personal favorites!).

I honestly think that engagement sessions are the greatest thing - you get a chance to know the couple, how they interact, what their comfort level is, but more importantly, they get to know you! So many couples I've shot tell me how much they love these sessions - it really puts their mind at ease that I'm not a "pushy photographer" and they get to see how much I truly love my job! If its at all possible, I try to do an engagement session whenever I meet a client for the first time - it makes all the difference!

Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home