Monday, June 09, 2008

Engagement Session - Lindsay and Danny

This past weekend Laura and I met up with Lindsay and Danny for their engagement session. I think one word describes the whole day... HOT! If your on the east coast and didn't notice we're having a heat wave... go outside! The weather forecast was very near 100º and that little box they put "feels like" temp in, should have said "melting" but this didn't stop these two from having a good time.







We've even ended the shoot with a stop at an italian ice store! I don't think we've ever had better!

Laura and I love doing engagement sessions... we get to see our couples interact and even have some fun, even though this case was at my expense. Lindsay is the head Lacrosse coach at Rowan University and I still work at what she refers to as the "evil empire" her schools biggest rival so I'm sure this post will give her a laugh.

-Paul

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

I just found your blog by visiting your website after the workshop and i love it and The pictures are great!

Jun 13, 2008, 2:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home