Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bad blogger-girl!

Here I go again... I get busy and I neglect my blog! But I'm going to make up for it right now! Lots to cover - its going to take a few entries though....

Julie and Mark - 10/23/06
Philly NIGHT-TIME Engagement Session....

Shooting at night is always interesting - you have to pick an area with good artificial light, bring your own light, etc... But this session was easy - I had a great couple (who suggested Logan Circle - note to photogs: Great location for night shoots!), and I had a great helper - my husband!

My husband Paul has always loved photography, and has experience in corporate and more recently fine art photography, but never really expressed an interest in weddings. One day he decided to come along, and now he is hooked!





Julie and Mark are planning a February wedding - I can't wait! Winter weddings are such a nice change of pace! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home