Saturday, June 10, 2006

I love PHL!

Philadelphia is quickly becoming my favorite place to shoot!
I'm shooting a wedding today with Susan Little of Once in a Lifetime Photography (I'm shooting 2nd for her today! Its so nice to be in the passenger seat once in a while!). Everything is taking place on the Moshulu - a gorgeous restuarant thats actually a ship permanently docked to a pier on the Delaware River.

So Susan and I had a little free time, so we thought "why not get some background shots?" So a few nights ago we went and took these:
The Moshulu and Ben Franklin Bridge...

From the NJ side - Camden Waterfront Park..
.
Municipal Pier
Next to the Ben Franklin Bridge...

Susan and I had SUCH a blast! We both can't wait for this wedding - what a great location! Susan - we definitely need to go out and shoot together more often!!!

Laura

1 Comments:

Blogger Olivier Suc said...

You ladies seem to have a blast in Philly...great pictures. Maybe we should have a Pictage PUG in Philly or a pictage photographer get together...

Jul 17, 2006, 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home