Saturday, June 10, 2006

I love PHL!

Philadelphia is quickly becoming my favorite place to shoot!
I'm shooting a wedding today with Susan Little of Once in a Lifetime Photography (I'm shooting 2nd for her today! Its so nice to be in the passenger seat once in a while!). Everything is taking place on the Moshulu - a gorgeous restuarant thats actually a ship permanently docked to a pier on the Delaware River.

So Susan and I had a little free time, so we thought "why not get some background shots?" So a few nights ago we went and took these:
The Moshulu and Ben Franklin Bridge...

From the NJ side - Camden Waterfront Park..
.
Municipal Pier
Next to the Ben Franklin Bridge...

Susan and I had SUCH a blast! We both can't wait for this wedding - what a great location! Susan - we definitely need to go out and shoot together more often!!!

Laura

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Little said...

What a blast we had!!!!
I had so much fun preparing for and covering this wedding for Jenny and Bill.... Thank you so much Laura for all your help and your phenomenal contribution to what ended up being 1900 proof images for this fab couple.
I do not envy them....hard choices, all of the images are so great!
Love working with you!
Thank you again!
Susan Little
Once in a Lifetime Photography

Jul 3, 2006, 3:02:00 AM  
Blogger Olivier Suc said...

You ladies seem to have a blast in Philly...great pictures. Maybe we should have a Pictage PUG in Philly or a pictage photographer get together...

Jul 17, 2006, 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home