Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finding Stuff

I love finding things! Nothing feels better than putting on the old winter coat that first cold night and pulling a $20 outta the pocket. Finding stuff is even cooler when you have a camera.

Laura and I did an awesome engagement session last night (pix to follow shortly) and as we were climbing around on some rocks I found this lil guy glued to the rock.

I love the look on Laura's face when she sees some of the things I take pictures of without telling her. She never sees them till we're going through the edits.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are those about? I see them everywhere in my neighborhood!! It's driving me nuts.

Sep 20, 2007, 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger Paul and Laura said...

Thanks to our friend Jannice for finding out what this is all about
http://www.markmaynard.com/index.php/2007/09/14/the_pink_army_men_of_philly

Sep 24, 2007, 8:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home