Monday, June 18, 2007

Fine tuning

We've just wrapped up a busy weekend of catch up and Laura had put me back to work on the blog. I've added a new banner she's been putting at the top of my "honey do" list over and over, so tonight I've finally crossed it off. While I was in there my friend Andy showed me some HTML code and I think the new changes are coming along nicely.. Any comments on it are HUGELY welcomed. I've no idea what it will all look like on anyone else's screen so please do comment on what you do and don't like.

Laura and I are wrapping up the edits on the last two weddings we did so Missy & Chris and Cheryl & Jonathan will have some great pictures to pick favorites from shortly. This weekend we have Becky & Steve's wedding in Delaware so we're really looking forward to that. We did their engagement session the end of last fall and we're sure to have fun shooting them again!

more to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home