Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Blog Facelift

My friend Andy and I just wrapped up the blog's new facelift. I'd love to hear opinions, comments, even what you don't like so I can make it better.

Andy's a "wiz" with HTML code and his work is really impressive. He did our friend Joy's blog a few weeks ago and I really like how it came out. We've been so busy with so many awesome weddings, I've had to put it off till now.

I'd especially appreciate feedback on what you see with different browsers and screen sizes. I can only test it on ours and don't know if it all lines up perfectly for everyone else.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy Moody Photography said...

ooooh its different from this morning. I like the new header much better, and love the pink incorporated into the pull downs. Very nice, but then again maybe I am biased.
Love the new look.

Oct 16, 2007, 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

I love the new look too Laura.
It is awesome. Maybe I will have to get a hold of Andy in the future too. I really want to get large images on mine when I get a chance.

Dec 8, 2007, 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Beautiful work, love how you capture a brides smile. Love the new site as well.

Jan 30, 2008, 9:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home