Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jaclyn and Joe Engagement Session - Valley Forge Park

Valley Forge Park is becoming one of my favorite places to shoot. Center City is great for the variety of backgrounds and that "city-vibe," but there is definitely something to be said for being able to lay down in a field....

Luckily, Jaclyn and Joe were accommodating to my crazy requests - I'm so in love with this picture!



So, what do you think? I think Jaclyn and Joe had a pretty good time.... ;)





I love this shot that Paul got (one of many!) - he just sneaks off to the side and gets these totally natural looks....



We can't believe the wedding is coming up so quickly - August will be here before you know it! We are so looking forward to it!



We hope you love these images as much as we do! Thanks for sharing this awesome day with us!

-L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home