Saturday, June 09, 2007

Cheryl and Jon's Wedding - June 8, 2007

First I want to apologize to everyone who is patiently waiting on me to update this blog. Wedding season has been in full swing and I've left you all waiting. I'm gonna do my best to go back and make posts of all the great couples we've been working with, and our latest activities. We've had some amazing shoots and I feel like one of our brides trying to pick favorites. Our most recent wedding was Cheryl and Jonathan. We met them at Cheryl's sister Christine's wedding, and we're thrilled that they came back and asked us to shoot their wedding.

Everything took place "down the shore" (as we say in Jersey! - trust me, don't call it the "beach," its always called "the shore"). I really love Cheryl's family and friends - they know how to have a great time, and you can just see how close and loving they are....

Here is the little teaser we put together at their reception....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home