Saturday, March 31, 2007

Heading home

Laura and I thought California was brilliant! It was amazing to have beaches to mountains to a desert all within a short car ride... well short if you go outside LA's rush hourS and yes I wrote hours.

There's also a huge amount of British stuff out there, everywhere we went we saw something peculiar or out of place.


We spent the next day with some friends from Pictage Afterwards Laura even let me take a few shots of her, which is normally difficult as she would rather hold the camera rather than be its subject.


On our last day Laura and I wandered around Venice and were in awe of the amazing gardens of the houses that back to the canals. Seems like they are all competing with each other for the coolest backyard and strangest flowers. I don't know for a fact but based on the small amount of people we saw I'd say this is one of the less traveled areas and I highly recommend it if you're ever in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home