Saturday, October 18, 2008

Alex & Rachael, Engagement

Alex and Rachael's wedding is coming in March, so we decided to get a jump on their engagement session in August (sorry - I know - very behind on blogging!). We had a beautiful day at the Waterworks... We love shooting there because you can capture so much "Philly" in such a small area! I love this shot with Boathouse Row in the background...


I loved the color that day, but I just thought this image needed a bit of a desaturated look....


And look at how the light reflects in Rachael's eyes!


I was super excited that Rachael and Alex wanted to do a Save The Date (and engagement album!). I just love the simple graphic and layout...


Thank again for spending the day with me! I hope you guys had as much fun as I did!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home