Friday, October 03, 2008

Courtney and Mike Engagement Session

Hello again! Yes, we are LONG overdue posting to the blog - and we are sorry! We've had a lot of weddings and TONS of engagement sessions lately, so blogging sort of got pushed to the bottom of the list of priorities! But here we are - back in action! :)

Courtney and Mike picked THE best day ever for their engagement session! We met on a Friday afternoon in September. It felt like summer at the beginning of the shoot, with just a hint of fall by the end! We started in Spring Lake and the light was just beautiful!





I love the framing Paul captured with the flowers in the above image...

After Spring Lake, we took a short drive to the beach to catch the last 20 minutes of the sunset...





I think I got a little sea-spray on my lens, but I love all the little round points and light, combined with the lens flare - it just looks like "end of summer" to me!

Courtney and Mike, we hope you had just as much fun as we did! We are so looking forward to your wedding!!!

-L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home