Friday, November 07, 2008

Porsche ads

While Laura is busy editing away and getting us all caught up for the year, I thought I'd take the time to finally post up some of the photography work I've been doing this summer. I've been promising my models I'd have something to show them soon so I scanned in some of the ads from magazines I have. Please note I don't have the best scanner and these were from the actual magazine so the print quality is far from good.

These ran as black and white for a few PCA newsletters, and these are from Panorama, a magazine sent out to all Porsche Club of America members. The last smaller one was in Excellence, a magazine you can find in any bookshop.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tash said...

Paul: That is so awesome! Congrats! - Natasha

Nov 19, 2008, 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger MA said...

Wow!!! Love the first car and all the photos - that's a sweet shoot.

"What'd you do today?"

"Photographed gorgeous models in front of Porche's."

"No, really."

Nov 25, 2008, 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home