Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Puerto Rico

Laura and I are pretty lucky when it comes to having places to go. Being an ex-pat from the UK we have places to stay in Europe and most recently my father moved to Puerto Rico which is one of the most amazing places I have been so far. Too bad it took us 3 years to finally get to go see his new place. Trust us... we heard enough about our long overdue visit to last us a while.

It's been awhile since I've had to travel and I almost forgot how straining it can be on your system.. poor Laura had to suffer from a pretty severe cold for the whole trip. Thank god for Zircam.. without it I'm sure she would have missed all the great sights and hiking trips, which pretty much means I would have missed them all too. We also had a couple we are great friends with tag along too so we kept momentum going and did way more sightseeing than we would have done alone. Dave and Alison were also scouting locations for a possible destination wedding so we took every opportunity to capture them at their favourite places. So if your planning a destination wedding Laura and I would really like to see Italy, Germany, Fiji, Hawaii.... you get the idea. :)

Here's one of Laura and I in front of Old San Juan's Miracle Gate




















found this lil guy getting a little sun in the morning













Here's one of Dave and Alison at El Yunque waterfall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home