Sunday, January 07, 2007

Heat wave??

Yesterday we experienced a 70˚ day... seriously it was 70˚ in January, in NJ!! :)

So being photographers and with such a nice day free, we decided a road trip was in order. I just traded my car in last month, so we want to take small trips with the new one to see if it will be reliable for a longer trip (possibly to Las Vegas) maybe.....

Friends of ours have brought us back some great wine from a Trader Joes up in Westfield and had told us what a cool little town it is for a walk around. We punched it into the navigation and it told us 45 mins, so off we went.

If you're lucky enough to have a Trader Joe's nearby and are not like us in NJ where only the one in Westfield sells alcohol, we highly suggest you give some two buck chuck a try.

I even had a rare sighting of a Laura without a camera attached to it.. was a really rare find!


















I think this poor little dog was dressed for a real day in January.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

I love that place!! I want that dog

Jan 11, 2007, 8:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the heat wave! (Last time I checked it was 18 degrees.) I love that picture of Laura. She looks so warm!

Feb 6, 2007, 5:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home