Friday, December 08, 2006

Griswolds house

Anyone ever see Christmas Vacation? Laura and I pass by this house when we goto visit a friend. They do this every year but we either don't have a camera in the car or it's too cold out to bother. Well last night we made a point to go get some shots of this house, but I wanted to take my car and of course forgot to get a tripod out of hers. So I tried my best with the roof of the car as a makeshift tripod.

It's really funny.. they have a present on their front lawn tagged to them from the local electric company. I let the shutter linger a bit on the 1st one to show you just how bright this really is.. probably can see it from space.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is great! where is the place!! I want to see!

Dec 13, 2006, 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home