Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cats outta the bag

Well almost.. I'm not very good with surprises, when I have something to give to someone I get really excited and usually cannot wait till the time I'm supost to.

So here's the big news!

Our main photography site is brand new!

It should be live either tonight or tomorrow according to our new host so if you see the old one (none flash and no music) give it a day or two. I'm so excited to see what everyone thinks. We looked at our options and after much deliberation and recomendations from friends we decided to go with a Bludomain interface. I cannot say enough good things about them. It was so easy to integrate our pictures and info, I can't ever go back to HTML. I've been working on this site everynight this week till way past my normal bedtime but I'm so happy with how it came out.

One of the hardest things to do was get some great music that isn't gonna bring us the wrath of a copyright attorney. Luckily for us I have a very talented friend out in LA that provided us with some great songs. If I can only convince her to get over her shyness she'd be famous. I'll have to ask her if I can post her picture, in the meantime send us an email if you like her work and I'll pass it on.. maybe we can convince her to actually sing in public!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home