Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Macbook Pro turns 1

Just a quick lil tip on how to keep that laptop looking like new. I've had my Macbook pro for a year next month and to this day I cannot tell that it didn't just come out of the box.

Almost all laptops I've seen like to imprint little shadows of the keys on the screen. So I took a sheet of that squishy plastic stuff that LCD monitors come wrapped in and made a cover for my keyboard. If you just make sure that you use it each time you close the cover, you'll never get that nasty screen.
















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great tip. I'm officially addicted to your blog now, so you better post often!

Feb 6, 2007, 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had known that months ago. now I have little square marks on my screen!

Feb 9, 2007, 3:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home