Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dressed like a Yeti

Scroll down a few posts and see when I was silly enough to say we were having a heatwave.. I don't think I could any more wrong.. Wow a man admitting he's wrong, I must be coming down with something. It's been so cold out these last few weeks we've actually been happy that we haven't had any engagement shoots. It's been a great time to catch up on editing, album designs, and some amazing promotional materials.

I'll admit I don't tell Laura enough how talented she is, but wow! She has really put some amazing stuff together. We've got some great packets that we've dropped our old brochures for, and some cool new business cards that hopefully will hold a place in any wallet they come across. What does all this look like you ask?
A picture is worth a thousand words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy Moody Photography said...

Thanks for sharing. The new packaging is awesome.

Feb 8, 2007, 9:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home